Sunday, August 13, 2023

Friendship Is A Gift From God

Good Morning Dear Friends,

Image- Pinterest


    I hope you have all had a good week this past week. I started back to school this past week and I have been quite busy. I have one more week of first class of college and then I move into the other five for the Fall semester. I wanted to hop on here and write a quick blog post that has been on my heart this morning. Yesterday I was thinking about having friends. This past week as I said, I started back at school and I have made some new little friends as I like to call my students. Two in particular really touched my heart. They both are so sweet and I love their personalities. 
 

    I truly believe that friendship is a gift from God. God does not want us to be alone. He wants us to socialize with others. He wants us to become sisters and brothers in Christ. Yesterday I went out with one of my dearest friends and we ate lunch together, did a little shopping, laugh and enjoyed each other's company. When I came home, I came to the realization that I am blessed to have dear friends around me. Fellowship with others is so good for the soul, it lifts up our spirits when we are around each other. Praying together is also good for bonding, it somehow draws us closer to one another. 

   If you have Godly friends, then you are blessed. If your friends are your family, then you are blessed. There are those that do not have family near them or they have died. Your best friend may be your husband or wife, I pray that when I meet my future husband, he will be my friend. It may be a pet, I know that I consider my little boy my friend. The Lord reminded me the other day to look for the good in small things. He gave me examples such as breathing fresh air, enjoying a cup of coffee or tea, hearing the laughter of children. There is so much to be thankful for and we are highly blessed. So dear friends, if you have true, Godly friends, remember you are blessed. Friendship is a wonderful gift from God that we should never take for granted. May the Lord bless you and keep you. Shalom, until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment