Thursday, June 15, 2023

Not All Change Is Bad

 Hello Everyone!

Image- Mine


     I hope you have all been doing well, it is officially Summer time which means I have been relaxing, destressing, reflecting, and looking forward to new things. I have been thinking over the past year and I must say that with God's grace, I made it through a pretty tough year. This upcoming year, I will be working with the other Pre-k teacher while finishing up my teaching certification. I am really looking forward to becoming a teacher, to have my own room, and all the perks that come with being a teacher. No, it isn't an easy job, but what job is? Today I wanted to pop on here and write what the Lord has put on my heart today. Before we get started, I hope you have your favorite cup of coffee or tea with you. I am drinking Lady Grey tea while typing this, let's begin!

     Change, what a big word, right? Over the past couple of years, I have had a lot of change in my life and it is had to take some major adjustment. While I have had plenty of change in my life and you may have also, not all change is bad. The Lord can use change to cause us to grow in our faith, our relationships, etc. Even if it feels like everything may feel unstable, God is still stable and He will never change. He uses our pain, our confusion, our disappointments for good. He turns our ashes into beauty and to me that is a beautiful thing to take something that is completely broken and turn into beauty. I am reminded of a volcano, once it explodes, the hot lava runs down the sides of the mountain, but once it dries, flowers begin to sprout up. Only God can do something like that.

  God can also bring new opportunities along to test our faith or to give us a new perspective. I know that I have had my faith tested and He has recently given me a new perspective on things and has given me the strength to keep moving forward in life. So, my dear friends, if you are going through a lot of change in your lives right now, know this, not all change is bad, God can take everything you are facing and turn around for your good. You are loved by Him and cherished by Him. He wants you to succeed and you can only do that through Him and according to His will. I pray that this short blog post will encourage you and give you a new perspective today. May the Lord bless you and keep you, until next time. Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment