Saturday, May 29, 2021

Do You Need A Change?

 Hello Friends!

Image- Pinterest


      God is giving me so much to write that I cannot stop! God is so good and I am thankful that He is using me to reach out to a few people with an encouraging word. I would like to ask you a question. Do you ever feel stuck in life or that you need a change? I have and these questions came to me this week. The last few days, I have been crying out for a change. I became frustrated because I felt like God wasn't listening to me or I couldn't see Him doing anything. I remember that I couldn't say a word at one point. I was even quiet the next day and out of the blue that's when God showed up and began showing me some things. 

He began showing me how He wanted to change me. Now at first, I wasn't too pleased with this idea until He showed me that it was going to make me better. He even showed me that even my speech would be different and that people would say what has changed about you? You seem so different, what happened to you over the Summer? It was as if the Lord was giving me a whole makeover on the inside and it would show on the outside. If you're like me, I love to see people go from one person and then God takes over and He changes everything about them. He brings out the best in that person and only He can do it! 

  So I wanted to encourage you to surrender yourself to the Lord and let Him do what only He can do in you. He is the only One that can change us! I am very excited about what God is doing in my life right now! I look forward to the new changes that He is going to do in me. To make the impossible possible in me, to give me a better attitude, to upgrade me speech, to better communicate with others, to be kind toward others who haven't been kind to me. Oh my friends, He is doing something brand new and it's up to us to recognize the change that He wants to do in us! 

   Are you wanting a change, a lasting change? Then give yourself to God and watch Him do a whole entire makeover on you! Be excited about the new changes and opportunities He is giving you! Let Him do what you can do in you and He will receive all the glory! I pray that this is not only encouraging, but makes you want a change. Seek Him about what He wants to do in you and watch the impossible become possible! I pray that the Lord blesses you and keeps you my friends! Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment