Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Adonai's Plan Of Salvation- Yeshua Ha Mashiach

 Good morning dear friends,

Image- google

       I hope you are all doing well and having a good week so far. I have a new blog post for you today and this is a spontaneous one. God had a plan before the world began. He had planned to create mankind and knew that mankind would royally mess up in the beginning. We all know that when we mess up, this is no surprise unto the Lord and He has a plan in place for when we mess up. Before we begin, I hope you have your cup of tea or coffee with you. I am drinking a French vanilla latte and it tastes delicious. Let's begin!

       Why did the Lord allow His Son to be born a tiny baby? Why did He allow His Son to grow and learn of the Jewish ways to only die on a cross? Why didn't He allow Him to rule and reign on the earth at first? That's what all the Jewish leaders thought, to bring down the rule and reign of Rome. God wanted to save this world first before His Son comes to judge mankind. How do we know this? John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that He sent His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." What is everlasting life? When we die on this earth, our souls will go to be with the Lord forever in heaven if we accept His Son as our Lord and Savior. Jesus said, "No one can come to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 Yeshua, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, we cannot expect to go to heaven and live with our Father if we have not received Yeshua which is our salvation, the Passover Lamb as our Lord. 

   Why do we need salvation, because we were all born into a cursed world. Sin caused this world to become cursed. Adam and Eve disobeyed the Lord when He told them not to eat the forbidden fruit on the tree. He loved us so much that He wanted to save us from our sins and so, He provided a way for us to be saved through the sacrifice through Yeshua. Yeshua means salvation. He wanted to give us a chance to renew our relationship by accepting Yeshua as our Lord and Savior so we can draw near to Him. You see God cannot be near sin that's why He drove Adam and Eve out of the garden. The relationship was broken because of disobedience, but God had a plan to restore the relationship and it was through our Messiah Jesus. The perfect plan of salvation. So many people think, "Well, if I get myself together or cleaned up then I can come to Jesus." Let me tell you something, I do not have the power nor the knowledge to get myself together or clean myself up. He was the One who found me as a mess and cleaned me up. He took away my old, tattered garments and gave me new, clean clothes. 

  Some people believe, "Well, if I do enough good deeds, then the Lord will accept me or I can earn my way into Heaven." None of us can earn anything, the bible says, "Our righteousness is a filthy garment." Isaiah 64:6 I looked up what a filthy garment was because, in my mind, I was thinking of a garment drugged through the mud. Oh no, it was worse than that, this verse is talking about a menstrual cloth. Now, if you are a woman, you know exactly what this means and we as women know how gross this is. So, what we may think is right or good in our eyes is like a menstrual cloth in God's eyes. 

     So, what am I trying to say here? Friends, He wants you to come as you are so He can clean you up like a parent cleaning up their little one who has played outside all day long or had a spill on themselves. He cares and loves us and He wants to clean us up and He knows exactly how to do it. The enemy has lied to you saying that you can clean yourself up. None of us knows how to clean up our messes. If we did, we wouldn't need the Lord, and let me tell you, the lies that the enemy is telling you are rooted in pride. Remember, it was because of his pride that he was cast out of heaven and that is why he is going to be thrown into the lake of fire one day soon! So, friends, be at peace and allow the Lord to clean you up by accepting Jesus into your hearts so that you can go to heaven and live forever with Him. Oh, what a glorious day that will be! May the Lord bless you and keep you. Until next time, shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment